Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I forgot what my last letter was

Anywho... been a busy couple of weeks. Except it wasn't, because I didn't do school work for 3 weeks, and now I am grounded until the end of the school year. I finally got the guts to tell my mom about my depression, and she acted like I didn't speak. Not my MeMaw is trying to guilt me into going to bed. It's not like I can fall asleep anyway, what's the point? My life sucks a** right now, and I want to make it better. Therefore, I am implementing a "Get Fit Soon" (like "get well soon" get it? Lol) plan. I will exercise 90 minutes a day. Do a 45 minute work-out in the morning, to work on making my stomach look like the girls in the movies, or my arms, or whatever I feel needs improving. And I will start eating better. I have gained 10 pounds since I started home school, and I wanted to be 5 pounds lighter to begin with! So, I want to lose 15 pounds. I joined this new website, called Spark Teen, and it records all work out time, and food eating, and tells me all kinds of stuff, like how many calories I should eat in a day, and how much I have eaten. It also helps me keep track of exercise. It's pretty cool. I will keep you updated, I just got sidetracked by something that happened. Oh, and I am starting a new blog for myself, that contains my workouts, and eating plans. And how I feel over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment