Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grand Plan

Ok, so simplified- here is my grand life plan.
1) Finish high school
2) Finish college
3) Become a part-time paralegal, while also being a part-time flight attendant
4) Use time from when I am 18 to when I am 21 to get 3 years online towards becoming a forensic psychologist.
5) Move back to Colorado (or maybe Washington... depends) and become a full time paralegal
6) Move into house/nice apartment and get a dog.
7) Finish college to become a forensic psychologist. Hopefully get a job as one (this will be when I am 26)
8) Hopefully get married before then. If not, live as a pioneer for the rest of my single life, and also a forensic psychologist.
  So... what do you think of my life plan? This is my "if-the-new-system-doesn't-come-as-soon-as-people expect" plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment